COFFEE, ORDERING, ROAST & SHIPMENT QUESTIONS
- When is my coffee roasted?
- All coffee is roasted to order and our systems are set up so that coffee will be roasted and shipped on the same business day.
- On occasion because of roasting machine capacities and other external forces, your order may contain coffee not roasted the day it ships.
However, we do not warehouse roasted coffee.
- Do you ship whole bean or ground coffee?
- To help all types of customers we ship both.
However, as we believe that great coffees are at their best when brewed within 30 minutes of grinding, we would highly recommend purchasing whole bean coffees.
- What size bag does your coffee come in?
- Our coffees are shipped in both 12 oz and 2.5 lb one-way valve, fully compostable bags.
- When will my order ship?
- Standard orders received Monday-Thursday by Thursday at midnight, Central Time, will be roasted & shipped the following business day.
- Standard orders received Friday–Sunday by Sunday at midnight, Central Time will be roasted & shipped the following business day.
- On occasion, one of our delivery carriers may suspend their normal business operations. On such occasions, there may be a brief delay before your order ships
- Where will you ship orders?
- Currently we only ship coffees and wares throughout the United States.
- Can I schedule a future order?
- We cannot offer order scheduling for standard orders.
- There is however multiple subscription options to choose from, where you can select the frequency you would like orders to be billed and shipped in the future
- How do the subscriptions work?
- With our "Classics" subscription, pick from one of our year round offerings and we will send bill you and send it to you at the frequency you choose. You can change which "Classics" coffee you want with this subscription at any time
- While our "Seasonals" subscription is focused on showcasing the coffees we bring in on a more temporary basis. With this subscription, all orders shipping in any given month have coffee that is predetermined, regardless of the frequency you choose. This would mean that if you select a shipment frequency of every week, you will get the same "Seasonals" coffee all four weeks in a month. If at anytime you decide that you do not like the coffee you are currently getting in the "Seasonals" subscription, just let us know and we would be happy to exchange it for you on your next shipment.
What forms of payment do you take for retail orders?
- We currently accept Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Discover, PayPal, and ApplePay.
- Because of the card validation requirements of our site, internationally-issued credit and bank cards are not accepted. Please email email@example.com for help resolving a payment issue.
- There are additional payment options for wholesale customers. If you are a wholesale customer and would like to learn more please email firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss these options.
- Because we roast to order, the following rules will apply
- We will refund the cost of up to two 12 oz. bags of a single selection per order.
- To receive a refund, unused portions of coffees must be returned at the customer’s expense.
- Shipping costs may not be refunded.
- Refunds will be honored up to 30 days after roast date, but not afterward.
- To request a return, please contact us at email@example.com, including your order number and which coffee(s) you would like to return and why.
- What if I purchased at a coffee shop/grocery store/restaurant?
- If you are unhappy with a coffee purchased somewhere other than our website, first contact the original vendor for a return or exchange. If no resolution is achieved, please contact us, and we will do our best to accommodate.
- What happens if a package is never delivered or is returned to you?
- If your package has gone missing or has been returned to us, please contact us and we will do our best to resolve the issue in the most appropriate manner possible. We have no way of knowing about these issues unless we are notified and we are more than willing to work toward a mutually beneficial solution when these errors occur.If you have a question that is not answered in this section, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or check out the Contact Us page for more information.